Friday, May 9, 2008

Good Times!

I am finally home and trying to play catch up! For those of you who have been following along about my brother--he went back to his Dr. today--and was given a completely clean bill of health. The surgeon himself said that this whole thing is nothing short of a miracle--they did three biopsy tests at the first Dr. appt. and each one came back 100% positive for medulary cancer--and apparently that type of cancer cell is extremely distinct and very difficult to misdiagnose! Any how. . .on to my latest session! (don't know why this is all underlined--can't figure out how to un-underline it!)

I loved spending time with this family! They were so much fun--and up for anything! Love this first shot--one of my favorites! (btw: I realize now that my watermark is misspelled--oops! I am too lazy to fix it!) Make sure to click on each image to see larger! Three beautiful children. . .


This was one of the last shots I got! We went for a walk in the creek! It was actually quite refreshing! These next few just capture the connection of the family so well! I love capturing that!



Anyway, I had a blast with you all! I hope the 3+ hours was worth it!

1 comment:

Mickey Family said...

The creek shot is AWESOME Andrea! What a fun fun idea! If this was my family I want it as a gigantic canvas on my wall! Now I want to find a creek around here and do my family pics there! I LOVE it!!

 
Free Counters
Search Engine Placement