Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Frame Ideas

So, I was doing a little online Christmas shopping--it's the only way I can seem to do any shopping this year--and it's killing me because I am such a relish the season person. I am all about getting hot chocolate and going from shop to shop picking out gifts for everyone in the freezing cold weather! I guess this year I'll just have to settle for opening up the windows and sipping Swiss Miss in front of my computer!

Anyway, I totally went off on a tangent there! As I was saying, I was doing some online shopping at Crate and Barrel and just happened upon their picture frames. They have some very nice, affordable frames--simple, elegant and pretty. I really like simple frames that don't take away from the art inside of it. So if you are looking for a frame or two take a look at these frames--I especially like the Wall Frames, Tanner Wall Frames, and Tatami Frames.

I couldn't blog without posting a picture--I am furiously working on Holiday cards for my clients, and I just ordered this one--it came back beautifully. Isn't he a doll!

1 comment:

Mickey Family said...

that card is adorable! Thanks for the heads up on the frames. I didn't know they carried them!

 
Free Counters
Search Engine Placement