Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

This will be my last post for a little while as I prepare to enjoy Thanksgiving with my friends and family. This session was the last of my sessions for 2007--and what a great way to end!! We did the session downtown--which is perfect for older kids. There is so much color and texture on the downtown mall--I just love it!! First, is the little sister. . .what a sweetheart!

Next is her older brother . . . absolutely stunning!


A few together. . .

I really enjoyed working with these two--I haven't shot a lot of older kids, so I wasn't sure how things would turn out, but these guys were so pleasant and well mannered! They have a wonderful relationship and truly cared for each other--so nice!! I hope everyone has a truly restful and fun Thanksgiving! I'll be back to my normal stuff next Monday.

No comments:

 
Free Counters
Search Engine Placement