Monday, December 3, 2007

Aunt Laura and the gang . . .

Aunt Laura, my husband's aunt(I consider her my aunt too--and a great friend!) came to visit this past weekend--all the way from Texas! Words really can't describe a visit with Aunt Laura--but, I'll try! She is just pure fun! Basically, when she comes to visit, all rules go out the window--my kids love it!! It's almost like we are living in a Disney movie! When she comes we eat junk (yes, my kids had cake and donuts for breakfast on the same morning!), stay up late playing games and laughing, the house is a wreck, we shop, talk, and laugh and laugh and laugh! The best part of all is the she ADORES my kids! I love how special she makes them feel and how much they adore her back! She left yesterday, and we can't wait for her to come back!!! This time she brought Jamie, her daughter--George's cousin and a great friend of mine! Jamie, if you are reading this--I had a blast hanging out with you and hope you'll come back soon so we can do it again! Jamie's adorable son Kade also came along for the visit--and she wanted me to take his two year pictures. As you will see from the photos below--he is beautiful! We decided to have a little fun with the candy cane--I'd been wanting to try this for a while. They turned out so cute!


This one cracks me up!! Here's one of Jamie and Kade together. I just love how happy they both look!
Playing in the leaves. Look at his beautiful blue eyes!
Well that is it for now! I will be back later with my many attempts for my Christmas photo! If you are waiting on an order, I should have everything shipped out by Friday! Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun staying with you guys! Thank you so much for taking Kade's pics. They are beautiful and they mean so much to me b/c you took them. You are AWESOME! We need to get back together REALLY soon so that we can beat George and Mom at games =)
I love ya'll!!!

 
Free Counters
Search Engine Placement