Friday, March 14, 2008

Guess who's turning 1??

Okay, I seriously had a VERY hard time choosing which ones to post--these little guys were so cute! So this is just a sampling of a nice fat gallery! *MAKE SURE TO CLICK ON EACH ONE TO SEE IT LARGER! Very loved by mom and
dad!
Their parents had wonderful taste in clothing! Such cute little shirts!Love these next two--The expression, the lighting the background--just perfect! I especially love how the sunlight lights up their little sprouts of sweet baby hair!
Sweet family shot! They had the cutest sweaters--got some cute shots from the front, but really loved this one from the back.
Red Sox fans!!
This is one of my favorites from the whole shoot--I just love the realness and simplicity of it!
Another fave.
And another--cracks me up!

I had so much fun with this shoot--such good little guys! Mom and dad are very lucky!

That's all for now--have a great weekend!

No comments:

 
Free Counters
Search Engine Placement