Sunday, March 16, 2008

Bun in the Oven!

So I had to drag my butt out of bed pretty early for this shoot--but as you will see it was well worth it! The lighing was just beautiful! This first shot is one of my favorites--love the sun flare. I've been seeing it used a lot more in advertising lately--in a lot of the trendier catalogs. I love the feeling it gives--takes me back to warm summer days of childhood every time I see a shot with some sun flare! I love how glamorous this shot is--proof that pregnant women can be stunning and glamorous! This couple already has two other babies--I think they'll make great big sisters!
Beautiful mom to be!
Doting dad to be!
This is another favorite.
I LOVE the fact that this momma to be was willing to be a little daring with her wardrobe! We had so much fun with her cute clothes--this shirt was awesome--aren't they a beautiful couple??

Last, but not least. . .

Again, I had a hard time choosing what to share--so many great ones! I had a great time with you guys and hope you love the results! Can't wait to meet your new little one!

No comments:

 
Free Counters
Search Engine Placement