Saturday, September 22, 2007

A Little Contest!!

Alright, so I am going to hold a little contest--not something I do very often, but I thought it would be fun! It is open to everyone--clients, fellow photographers, and random readers. Something pretty amazing happened at our house this weekend and this is the only evidence that I have! The first person who can correctly identify what this image is, will receive a $15 itunes card from yours truly! Please leave all guesses in the comment section of my blog--if no one is able to guess by just the photo, I will begin to leave clues until someone guesses correctly! If no one guesses, I guess I will be the proud owner of the itunes gift card!! There are a few people out there who I have told the story to and that would disqualify you from guessing! Good luck!

2 comments:

kecia said...

was it a bear visiting?

Anonymous said...

Maybe your dogs paw print?

 
Free Counters
Search Engine Placement