Friday, September 7, 2007

My niece

Over this past weekend my family came up to celebrate my daughter's birthday. We had a very fun and busy weekend--full of shopping, birthday cake, and we finished up on Sunday at Wintergreen Winery. If you haven't ever been there, you really should! It's very laid back, and it has a wonderful creek that our kids LOVE to play in! Anyway, while there, I snuck in a little session with my brother, sister-in-law, and adorable niece. I wasn't sure how these would turn out--I'd had a few glasses of wine and was feeling very relaxed--their rasberry desert wine is AMAZING! Maybe I should drink a glass of wine before every session--because I am very pleased with these--ha ha! Isn't she a cutie? They actually bought her outfit while shopping over the weekend from Petit Bebe--another great place to visit! I teased my brother all day about his orange shoes, but have to say, I love the way they look in this picture!



These next two are so sweet!



You really need to click on these last two to appreciate them. . .



Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

kecia said...

I love them all
the bridge ones are
precious.

 
Free Counters
Search Engine Placement