Saturday, September 29, 2007

Family of Five

I was honored to photograph another wonderful family the other day--two wonderful parents and three sweet, adorable kiddos! The mommy of these three beautiful children is from Sweden--and her accent and mannerisms reminded me so much of some very good friends that just moved back to Sweden--Dean and Ruth, if you are reading this, I miss ya'll so much!!

Any how, it was fun. I loved the style and care fee feeling this family had!



It was a very hot, humid day, so we had to take a little water break!

And a Popsicle break!! Rain boots go with EVERYTHING!!!




I always like to try and capture a few with just mom and dad--let's face it, most parents probably haven't had their photo taken as just the two of them since their wedding!! It's so important to capture that relationship too!
So we were trying to get a few with just mom and dad--and I love this photo--because the kids were very attached and wanted to be with mommy and daddy. I am sure all parents can relate to this photo! But we were able to sneak in a few of just the two of them! Don't ya just love it when men are spontaneous!! He just came and literally swept her off her feet!!
That's all for now. I have lots more to share! Those of you who are waiting on orders, they are in and I am working on getting them to you! Have a great rest of the weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

just stopped by after seeing you on HeatherMickey's blog. Love this session, especially what you captured of Parents and kiddos with parents. awesome!

Mickey Family said...

Wow! Very cool! This is a great family session, Andrea! i love that 2nd family shot and all the ones of mom and dad and i really really love the one of mom and the little girl in bw. Well, I love them all! LOL!

 
Free Counters
Search Engine Placement